Friday, January 8, 2010

A Farmer's diary - 2

Today is Monday, cloudy and cool. The soil is moist from yesterday's rain.

I need to plant some peppermint for tea.


07:00 A cool 24 degrees centigrade, no wind nor rain.

There are many vegetables in my garden, they grow pretty flowers that beautify my garden.
11:40 - After plowing and preparing the soil, I will replant the seedlings.


See, how delicately I handle it!


A close look at the peppermint plant .

It has to have some space to grow healthy and happy.


Take a look at some part of my vegetable garden. I grow vanilla, peppermint, rosemary , eggplant etc.

I will come back this p.m. to finish planting till evening.

Watch for more of "A Farmer's diary ".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Citizens' Day Today is a very special day, why? Is it possible for young and old people to play and entertain each other at the...