Friday, January 8, 2010

A Farmer's diary - 1

A Farmer is a busy worker. He has many domesticated animals to feed, plant vegetables, gather fruits and many others.

Today we will follow him.

Today is Saturday, cloudy. The hay is dry and plentiful. I have to feed my best friend - water buffalo.

08:30 - I am at the hay stalk, choosing some good hay for them




I will bring these to the barn.




09:30 Some food for the water buffaloes

They will have enough food for the day.


This family of four will grow healthy and strong. They can help me till the earth, so I can plant rice and more vegetables for our family table.


It must be delicious! At least they like it!

10:30 Checking the buffalo while eating.


Follow me as we watch the farmer do his daily chores.
Visit our website at www.tcfarm.com.tw









No comments:

Post a Comment

Senior Citizens' Day Today is a very special day, why? Is it possible for young and old people to play and entertain each other at the...